vanity pressings, demos, song-poem albums, souvenir records, samplers, outsider music,
exploitation labels, gospel / religious albums, specialty albums, children’s records,
night club / lounge act albums, organ music, high school musicals,
and any other unique & curious stuff I dig up


Apr 29, 2009

The Hamilton Squares for Christ - Do You Believe?

Hamilton Squares for Christ
Artist: The Hamilton Squares for Christ
Album: Do You Believe?
Released: ?
Label: Recorded Publications Company - Camden, NJ

"As Time Goes On"

4 comments:

marymac said...

I sang on this recording in 1975? I would love to get a copy.

Bill Zimmerman said...

I will put your request on my list of things to do. It may be some time 'till I get around to it.

marymac said...

I sang on this album. Any ideas how to get a copy great years

marymac said...

I sang on this album. How can I get a copy