vanity pressings, demos, song-poem albums, souvenir records, samplers, outsider music,
exploitation labels, gospel / religious albums, specialty albums, children’s records,
night club / lounge act albums, organ music, high school musicals,
and any other unique & curious stuff I dig up


May 22, 2009

The Saint Rose Singers - Resurrection

The Saint Rose Singers
Artist: The Saint Rose Singers - York, PA
Album: Resurrection
Released: ?
Studio: Dee Bee Recording Service - Windsor, PA

"Let The Sunshine In"

1 comment:

The York Emporium said...

I'm working on a project ("York On Record", you will find it on scrapplehead.com) to catalog vinyl pressings from York County and this LP falls into the list. Is it possible to get some scans? I need 72 dpi @ 100% of the front and back of the jacket and of the disc. I also need data from the disc (songs on each side, recording #, etc.). How can we work this out? Let me know. Thanks!

jiml@theyorkemporium.com