vanity pressings, demos, song-poem albums, souvenir records, samplers, outsider music,
exploitation labels, gospel / religious albums, specialty albums, children’s records,
night club / lounge act albums, organ music, high school musicals,
and any other unique & curious stuff I dig up


Aug 17, 2009

Ray Boyer - Lift Up Your Eyes And Follow

Ray Boyer
Artist: Ray Boyer
Album: Lift Up Your Eyes And Follow
Released: ?
Studio: Rite Record Productions - Cincinnati, OH

"Where Are All The Christians"


"Just Call On Jesus"


Ray Boyer

2 comments:

Bob said...

Hi!
I would like to use both pictures for my blog. Is it OK with you? Also, Rite numbers read on label or in dead wax would be great! Thanks.

Bill Zimmerman said...

Sure, that would be fine. The number is 28864. I've got a lot more Rite stuff. I can let you know as I come across them.